Open top equipment - VIPER
VSC - VIPER is part of the Refuse Collection Vehicles (RCV) family, designed, manufactured and commercialized by Busi Group companies.
Watertight Refuse Collection Vehicles are ideal for door to door waste collection system in urban areas such as historical town or city centers and mountain locations.
The loading can be manual or made by bin lifter (AVC).
The simplified model without bin lifter device is ideal for the manual waste collection and the loading is made easier by a side door, supplied as standard.
The unloading step is by tipping and it can be made directly to the point of waste handling, inside medium/large compactors or inside roll-off compactors.
- Separate collection
- EASY CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- OPTIONALS AVAILABLE
- Bottom of the tank, connected to the sides, by means of a rounded fitting so to avoid the stagnation of material and the formation of scale.
- Connection head/bottom of tank with rounded edges to prevent stagnation of water and dirt
- Lifting and tilting tank device (where present) with articulated system too keep the bin/container in an almost vertical position until the final overturning stage thus avoiding spills of material.
- Comb unit (where present) sliding on chrome-finished stems with bronze bushings, provided with lubricator.
- Calculated and verified structure with FEM calculations.